Part Time- Help Desk Support
2 full 8 hr days/ week
*** is seeking an IT professional to provide Help Desk Support to our New York Headquarters staff. Candidates will have extensive knowledge of Windows 7 and Mac 10.8+ operating systems, Microsoft Office 2013+ software, IT helpdesk ticketing systems (preferably ServiceNow) and a proven track record for troubleshooting and resolving end-user hardware and software problems. Our ideal candidate will be able to efficiently respond to helpdesk queries, run client side updates, isolate problems, and determine/implements client-side solutions.
- Provide laptop and desktop PC support for on and off site users with equipment running Windows operating systems.
- Provide exceptional customer service and Helpdesk support via phone, email and in person for end users of equipment described above, including support of various in-house and COTS applications
- Provide PC system image creation, maintenance and troubleshooting supporting Windows 7, 8.1 and 10.
- Install and test computer equipment including, but not limited to desktops, laptops, monitors, memory chips, cabling, and accessories
- Diagnosis and resolution of all PC support issues including but not limited to hardware failures, operating system errors, software compatibility issues, printing issues, and network connectivity
- Identify and escalate complex problem reports or service requests to next tier of support as appropriate
- Complete work order tickets, including ticket creation at the time of initial problem report/service request, status documentation of open work orders, and proactively informing users of progress
- Provide conference room support including but not limited to troubleshooting A/V equipment, assisting initial setup of meetings utilizing Crestoron, Zoom and Skype for Business.
- Provide assistance with the relocation and implementation of user IT equipment.
- Work with other team members to ensure the timely completion of complex issues.
- Provide support for all company issued equipment such as cell phones, tablets, etc.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and products provided by IT
- Either a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or a minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Positive references from a previous employer
- Experience with Office 365 a plus
Email [email protected] for consideration